Our wish to support the local and social actors in India goes further than creating an exchange through tourism. Chill Indya also encourages people from all over the world to give their skills and time to organizations working for social purposes.
Internships and Volunteering
Chill Indya acts as a connector for all the people who wish to come to India and work as interns or volunteers. We collect offers from our partner NGOs and share them with relevant applicants. Our team also conducts capacity-building workshops with social organizations around the expectations of interns and volunteers, to ensure a good welcome and support all along your presence in India.
- Local communication with the NGO to support your application
- On-demand research for a specific position in an organisation
- Help for visa requirements
- Welcome package to receive you and introduce the city where you will stay
- Follow-up all along the stay
- Special travel offers for the week-ends and the end of the stay
We do not charge any additional fees for the stay – each intern or volunteer is responsible for accommodation and food, although we have addresses to recommend in the different cities.
Realise your dream project
If you have a specific wish, or even an already defined project, contact us to get our support! Chill Indya can help you select local partners, clarify the topic, scope and target of your project, and support you during the implementation.
We work with individuals as well as associations and student clubs.